Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hakkamike

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 15, 2006
Being the Messican that I am I feel the urge to watch it :D

sidekick said:
I would only watch it if the bullfighter got gored. What a rediculously cruel "sport".

Same here I LOVE it when the bullfighter gets in in the AZZ :)

Disgusting primitive passtime catering to the lowest common denominator :mad:

there used to be some on c band (Mexican Sat's) but that was back in the 90's and analog, I would think you're best bet would be on the Mexican channels.

I just saw some bull riding, like last weekend on one of the networks. I think it was nbc sports, and yes I think it was on 74W. I'm sure it won't be a regularly featured item. I just got lucky. It was pretty cool though. Those guys must have a death wish. The odds are sooner or later the bull is gonna do some serious damage to the fool on it's back.

Just think of it's a survivalist of fittest, Man Vs the lower lifeform contest!:D

Proud of being a pro meateater, and no PC stuff please!:hungry:

Iceberg, I agreed on pro wrestiing is very to man to man touch contact format.:bow

O jeeez, In this case "Man" IS the lower lifeform. Put the bull out there with only the bullfighter and not the picadors and see who wins!!! People who like this type of "entertainment" are simply sick! See this website to see how inhumane this "sport" is: http://www.sharkonline.org/?P=0000000423

N5XZS said:
Just think of it's a survivalist of fittest, Man Vs the lower lifeform contest!:D

Proud of being a pro meateater, and no PC stuff please!:hungry:

Iceberg, I agreed on pro wrestiing is very to man to man touch contact format.:bow

Last edited:
I love watching bull fighting, especially when a bull gores the abdomen of the idiot in the monkey suit and splatters his guts all over the ring.
Now theres a fair sport! This is truly a post for the "pit":rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)