Any chance more space added for RSN's on Wednesday??

Bingo, clear one transponder on the WA is all that's needed. Or clear about 6-7 HD movies at night as needed. Friday and Sunday nights no need perhaps cause there are fewer games. The transponders are available for sports HD on the EA now. Two transponders equals 12-14 games covered in HD. The biggest cities could be 24/7 RSN's in HD as well.
C'mon DISH, why wait another year...
A TP was cleared on 110 recently when the Chicago locals were moved to spotbeams....

sent e-mail to Dish inquiring about full time HDRSNs. was given the same old tired answer, that information is not available but thank you for contacting us, we really care about what you think. yea, these people would not give you a straight answer to anything. i guess if they told us, they would have to kill us. come on, we just want enough information to help us make our decisions about where to spend our money.

sent e-mail to Dish inquiring about full time HDRSNs. was given the same old tired answer, that information is not available but thank you for contacting us, we really care about what you think. yea, these people would not give you a straight answer to anything. i guess if they told us, they would have to kill us. come on, we just want enough information to help us make our decisions about where to spend our money.

This is exactly how I feel. More important than having the full-time HD RSNs and the HD distants is being up front with the customer. Tell us when, or tell us that it won't happen. At least then we are treated with respect and can decide what service to buy. But asking Dish to do the right thing is just too much, apparently. Actually, asking most businesses to do the right thing is just too much these days. They think that the best way to keep a competitive advantage is to keep everything secret.

Damn. I thought they were going to get it done this year....wishful thinking I guess.

Checked last night and my Twins weekend series against the Jays is all SD :(

one of the reasons I left Dish for Directv. (MLB Net is another reason). Its nice to look in the guide and see [HD] after all 3 games this weekend (and actually all of the games for the next two weeks)

I hope for your sake that Dish shows the home opener in HD for ya

just checked this weeks schedule and 4 of 6 ranger games are in hd on 416. on the days that are not, dish turns on hd for the stars and the mavericks later in the day on same channel. makes no sense. almost like dish does this on purpose just to prove they can do what they want. can't be bandwith if there is some hd every day can it? i think they give us just enough to give us hope and hold on to our dollar. why don't they just turn all games on in hd and stop all of the negative talk? if they can do 4 of 6, they can do 6 of 6.

well well well The YES network just announced that D* may drop YES April Second..This would be an excellent oppurtunity for E* .........but Then I woke up from my day dream and realized either event would never happen

just checked this weeks schedule and 4 of 6 ranger games are in hd on 416. on the days that are not, dish turns on hd for the stars and the mavericks later in the day on same channel. makes no sense. almost like dish does this on purpose just to prove they can do what they want. can't be bandwith if there is some hd every day can it? i think they give us just enough to give us hope and hold on to our dollar. why don't they just turn all games on in hd and stop all of the negative talk? if they can do 4 of 6, they can do 6 of 6.

Blech. Does anyone in Texas watch hockey on TV?

I will recheck the guide tonight. Were they on an alt channel instead of 436 ?
A lot of times the HD game doesn't make the guide until the day before or even day of the game. Kinda makes it hard to schedule timers.

The uplink folks must like playing daily dart games, instead of a weekly tournament.... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts