Any chance that this idea would work

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Scherrman said:
The rule has always been been 3 receiver and 6 tuners. The max has also been 6 tuners leased. Now I know some have more than that since they own the equipment. If people want to go over that amount they need a second account. I have one customer that has two accounts in one house just because they want that many independent tvs and they can afford it. It's ridiculous.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

I worked for Dish at one time and it 6 receivers and the only reason it was 6 is because the CSG customer service software they used only allowed the entry of 6 receiver CAID numbers.

Sent from my DROIDX

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

I worked for Dish at one time and it 6 receivers and the only reason it was 6 is because the CSG customer service software they used only allowed the entry of 6 receiver CAID numbers.

Sent from my DROIDX

This is the correct Answer.. 6 receivers.. But a limit of 3 leased receivers. You have to buy the other 3. But this can all change at Dish's whim.

I'm assuming they (Dish) won't consider the Joey units to be "receivers" against the 3 leased receiver limit. If they do count against the leased receiver limit, then they would have to sell Joey's standalone for houses that have more than 3 TVs.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Joeys do not have tuners so Dish may not count them. I could see a 2 hopper limit on the account.

Given that joeys do not have much to them, I could see Dish not having a limit on them since they would get $7/month for them. I bet they end up costing Dish less than $50 each. Given that they would be pure gravy past the first 7 months, getting as many joeys as possible on an account would be pure gold. They do not have to worry about account stacking since they have to be tied to a Hopper.

7 TVs in your house? No problem you are effectively buying a joey every month from us for the life of your account...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)