Any Comcast MLB-EI subscribers from the Indy area here?

Tenacious-D

Original poster
Nov 20, 2007
I seem to be stuck in a Twilight Zone - I live just south of Indianapolis (46143) and I tried to order the MLB-Extra Innings package from Comcast last night. I have their digital cable and Fox Sports Net MidWest is blacked out so I don't get the Cards.

They warned me that I would not get St. Louis Cardinals games because I'm in their home market - yet when I've looked it up I'm only in the home market of the Reds/Cubs/Sox and not the Cards.

I spoke with a Comcast supervisor also and he confirmed that they blackout out Cardinals games on MLB-EI AND the regular cable channels through FSNMW.

So, are any of you from my market, with Comcast and MLB-EI that can confirm that the Cards are indeed blacked out? Also, does anyone know why?

Thanks,
Ten-D

I seem to be stuck in a Twilight Zone - I live just south of Indianapolis (46143) and I tried to order the MLB-Extra Innings package from Comcast last night. I have their digital cable and Fox Sports Net MidWest is blacked out so I don't get the Cards.

They warned me that I would not get St. Louis Cardinals games because I'm in their home market - yet when I've looked it up I'm only in the home market of the Reds/Cubs/Sox and not the Cards.

I spoke with a Comcast supervisor also and he confirmed that they blackout out Cardinals games on MLB-EI AND the regular cable channels through FSNMW.

So, are any of you from my market, with Comcast and MLB-EI that can confirm that the Cards are indeed blacked out? Also, does anyone know why?

Thanks,
Ten-D

You should post this in the "MLB Schedules" Sticky Thread. Mike's on top of schedule conflicts or anomalies.

Thanks,
Ten-D

Just checked out the blackouts page on MLB EI, you should be getting Cards through EI not FSN MW.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts