Any good deals when upgrading??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

slob180

Original poster
Jul 14, 2004
My parents recently bought an HDTV, and now want to upgrade their Directv to HD/DVR. They have been with D for over 10 years and are being told that to upgrade it will cost them $200. Are there any better deals out there for those upgrading, expecially long time customers? Thanks so much!!

Chris

I told them I got a new HDTV, and I was considering a move to Comcast. They offered me an HD DVR and a new dish for $19.95. I get the DVR in two weeks.

It may have something to do with being a "loyal DirecTV customer".

My parents recently bought an HDTV, and now want to upgrade their Directv to HD/DVR. They have been with D for over 10 years and are being told that to upgrade it will cost them $200. Are there any better deals out there for those upgrading, expecially long time customers? Thanks so much!!

Chris
Depends on what you were asking them for.

My inlaws bought a new hdtv about 3 wks ago and i called for them. They got the slimline dish singlewire and the receiver (they werent intersted in dvr) at no charge..The only problem was they lost their old total choice package and had to go with the new version..I called about that trying to get their old pkg. back and the best they could do was 3 mos of Showtime free.

Bill

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)