Any good online sources for premium photo paper???

guy thinks he is funny

Original poster
Aug 25, 2008
[FONT=&quot]Hello everyone. I wanted to know of a good online source to purchase premium photo paper. I am looking to print photos of our family vacations, birthdays, etc.
Can anyone suggest a store I should consider purchasing from?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello everyone. I wanted to know of a good online source to purchase premium photo paper. I am looking to print photos of our family vacations, birthdays, etc.

[/FONT]
Have you tried Staples, Office Depot, Walmart or a local camera store?

[/FONT]

Have you tried Staples, Office Depot, Walmart or a local camera store?

Or the web site of your printers manufacture, like HP if you have a HP printer.

Try Costco.com if you have a membership there.

Photo paper is heavy and thus expensive to ship. Shipping may eat up any savings.

I just go to my local SAMS Club. I have priced Kodak paper from multiple sources and unless you get a really good deal, buying in bulk from SAMS club has worked for me. Not sure if you can buy online, and of course you have to be a member.

I just got a new photo quality printer 11x17 size and had trouble finding paper locally so I found it at paperworks.com. They are very responsive with immediate feedback and quick shipping. I ended up ordering ~$100 worth of specialty paper sizes. Such as glossy 2 sided laser stock in 11x17 and 8.5 x 14. Photo premium in 11 x 17.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)