Any IPTV device that streams ESPN3?

You installed only the server. In the same download page you can see the client. After install the server you need to install the client. After install open the client to add the channel. You can view and install the channels only from client.

Well I went back to the plex website and downloaded the plex media center. I opened the media center and it gives me 4 options. Channel directory (I click on it and nothings there), Preferences (which gives me several more options), search (I have no idea what to search for), and quit (which exits out of the plex media center). I'm not sure what you mean by "open the client to add the channel". What channel am I adding? And when I click to open the server and I still get the same response I had before.

smokey982 said:
Well I went back to the plex website and downloaded the plex media center. I opened the media center and it gives me 4 options. Channel directory (I click on it and nothings there), Preferences (which gives me several more options), search (I have no idea what to search for), and quit (which exits out of the plex media center). I'm not sure what you mean by "open the client to add the channel". What channel am I adding? And when I click to open the server and I still get the same response I had before.

Media center is not supporting the mouse. Use down arrow and enter key. Use the down arrow, when you see channel directory press the enter key to see the channel categories. Use all four arrows and end enter key to select and install the available channels. Once you install the channels you can access those channel from roku or other plex supporting physical devices. I installed YouTube, Hulu ete. Its working fine on my roku. I installed both server and client on my windows7 system.

Last edited:
bharath_das said:
Media center is not supporting the mouse. Use down arrow and enter key. Use the down arrow, when you see channel directory press the enter key to see the channel categories. Use all four arrows and end enter key to select and install the available channels. Once you install the channels can access those channel from roku or other plex supporting physical devices. I installed YouTube, Hulu ete. Its working fine on my roku. I installed both server and client on my windows7 system.

For your information, server is only for backend support. As long as server is ON that is fine.

bharath_das said:
Media center is not supporting the mouse. Use down arrow and enter key. Use the down arrow, when you see channel directory press the enter key to see the channel categories. Use all four arrows and end enter key to select and install the available channels. Once you install the channels you can access those channel from roku or other plex supporting physical devices. I installed YouTube, Hulu ete. Its working fine on my roku. I installed both server and client on my windows7 system.

I already figured out to use the arrow keys instead of the mouse. But when I enter into the channel directory there's nothing there. No channels to pick from. It's just an empty screen. And how do I know if the servers running? When I try to find it from my Roku nothing turns up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)