Any Local Columbus, Ohio Installers Here?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JayPSU

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 22, 2006
Westerville, Ohio
A couple weeks ago we tried to setup directv service at our new home, but when the installer came out he took one look and said no LOS. While I admit there is only small opening, an opening DOES exist, so in a couple weeks someone else is coming out to take a look. I really don't need perfect signal strength, but as a Flyers/Eagles/Phillies fan displaced in Ohio, I REALLY want service to see my teams. Any local installers willing to take a look?

Is it a Tree issue ?
If so, thats why he wouldn't do it, as when the thing grows slightly, branches and leaves, leaving it a very small window.
However you would think the\at the trees would be in full bloom and at the point now where it would already be the worst it will get.

The installers have to have reliability on thier installs for a set amount of time or they get gigged on it.

You could try calling a local installation company, check your local yellow pages.

I really don't need perfect signal strength, but as a Flyers/Eagles/Phillies fan displaced in Ohio, I REALLY want service to see my teams. Any local installers willing to take a look?

Umm with Directv, yes you do need perfect signal strength. The installer has no choice. If the system does not hit a specific signal strength the receivers will not activate.

A small hole will not cut it. A window of 30 degrees could be needed depending on the system needed for your area.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts