Any Memorial Day Weekend FTA Projects?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
oh I did do some small projects...all indoors as its 90 with dewpoint of 71 right now
-went in the drop ceiling in the basement and cleaned up the wiring. Shortened some lines and redid a couple others.
-found out where two lines went that were just there. One goes really nowhere but would be a good 90 minute job to pull that through the house. so just left it
-got the 2nd motorized moved from 85 to 83. The motor is missing some teeth in the gears so it slips but could get it moved to 83
-hooked up a cable that I had set up for Directv to the computer room to an extra line I had on the main setup so now I can watch PBJ, RTV and Tuff TV in the computer room (normally its just the antenna in there)

Fellow member shoman picked the SX-10 Orbitron from me this afternoon. Didn't get any pics, but then its the same one I used for the Pansat 9500 review so look there.
He brought a trailer with a 2x4 frame to support the dish for the ride home. Tied down snugly & ready to ride. ;)
That's one dish I really didn't want to disassemble for the move to Oregon.

Sorry for the misspelling. It was shopman that I meant to type.
On another note,& not FTA, got some pics of the annual flyover perched on the roof next to my 7.5ft Perfect 10 dish.:D

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    472.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 039.JPG
    039.JPG
    474.9 KB · Views: 136
  • 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    325 KB · Views: 127
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG