Any Must Have's on Tuesday?

Second week in a row NF has not sent me the title at the top of my list (Runaways). Really looking forward to that one.

S~

Vote for Moon, A Lonely Movie.

It's difficult not to recommend a movie like Moon. It is rare we see movies of it's kind, and for any fan of the genre it's definitely worthwhile. It's a well made, adequately thought provoking, proper science-fiction movie, it's only actual flaw being that it's not better than Solaris.

It's difficult not to recommend a movie like Moon. It is rare we see movies of it's kind, and for any fan of the genre it's definitely worthwhile. It's a well made, adequately thought provoking, proper science-fiction movie, it's only actual flaw being that it's not better than Solaris.

:welcome to Sat Guys!

Never heard of it. But, you tweaked my interest and I looked it up. I ordered it today, it looks like a winner.

Hot Tub TIme MAchine available for Rent. Everything else is pretty much on the 28 day delay. Nothing to buy.

S~

Just finished Repo Men. This is one good movie. Best SciFi I've seen in a couple months. Because the ending is such a surprise, I don't think this will be as enjoyable on the second go around. I did not look at any of the trailers or read any of the story so learning what this movie was about was also a pleasant surprise.

The Final Countdown Movie On Sony Movie Channel Free Preview

where to watch "Parasite" movie in the USA?.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)