Any Must Have's on Tuesday?

Well looks like Furry Vengeance and Last Song. You know Miley doesn't get bypassed in my house :rolleyes:

S~

You must have Blockbuster in your area! The only other release was some Korean BD with no English track. :(

I thought MIley's performance was excellent. No longer the little teen with acting lessons from Nickelodeon.

You must have Blockbuster in your area! The only other release was some Korean BD with no English track. :(

I thought MIley's performance was excellent. No longer the little teen with acting lessons from Nickelodeon.

Neither of these studios are on a 28 day delay. Got them through NF. But yes, I do have a BB anyways ;)

S~

Just renting Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Books are hilarious) and Charlie's Angels, since nothing else really this week.

S~

A few good ones available on NF this week after the usual 28 day delay: Date Night and the Joneses hopefully this week. Back ups Killers and Solitary Man.

S~

Russell Crowe is listed as to oldest to play Robin Hood, but I believe Sean Connery was also 46 when he did "Robin & Marion" (not to be confused with "Robin Prince of Theives" where Mr Connery played king whatsisface.:D

The Final Countdown Movie On Sony Movie Channel Free Preview

where to watch "Parasite" movie in the USA?.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)