Any New Channels in November?

The NFL Network channel is coming Nov 15th? Where can one see this claim in print, besides here? Channel 14? CV employee? Watch, we'll be the one MSO that carries Al-Jazeera HD, launching Nov 15th BTW, since QVC & ShopNBC went digital only. :rolleyes:

November 15 were getting new channels including nfl network.

But no idea about when new hd channels are coming.

What is the source of your information. I keep hearing only from you that we are getting NFL Network on 11/15, but I have not heard this confirmed by any Cablevision employee here. I would like to believe what you say, but can you back this up by telling us how you know this. You don't have to give us names, but tell us how you know this.

Cablevision employees will not tell you whenever something new is coming...the only time they ever told me that a new channel was coming was when we got yes a couple of years ago. And I heard from a very consistant source that we're getting the nfl network on 11/15.

I love these new people that come on here with this type of info, just like cableguy79 that said we will be getting the voom channels because they are in the main office. They(voom) have been on in the main offices for over a year now. We will wait till the 15th but I can almost guarantee it wont happen.

I never said we would be getting voom, I simply stated that it was in the main office, and we should be seeing it soon....and we wont be getting nfl network.period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)