Any new Geosat Pro receivers coming any time soon?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

trm30

Original poster
Mar 18, 2010
Eastern NC
Hi Glorystar or Satellite AV,
I am considering a purchase for a new receiver that will pick up the HD channels on FTA and currently your receivers don't have that option. I think both of your current models the DSR200 and the DVR1100 both have blind scan capability right but do either of them have the ability to pick up the HD channels? Is there anything in the works for a new Geosat Pro satellite receivers?

Thanks,
Tim

The GEOSATpro microHD model will be released before the end of 2011. Glorystar may elect to distribute the microHD in 2012.

You are correct. The GEOSATpro DVR1100c is unable to display HD programming live, but the HD programming may be recorded and played back on a computer that has installed the proper video codecs.

I have the GEOSATpro DVR and despite its few limitations, the timer recording function is rock solid. I have an Openbox S9 and it drives me nuts, will it record, maybe it won't, what time will it record, etc.

I can't wait to try out the microHD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)