Any new hd channels in the next month

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

scsa

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 18, 2006
Anyone know if we will ever get new hd channels on dish i mean people bad mouth direct for not giving. New channels a lot but dish hasnt added much last year too in fact they lost locals on Monday in fact. Thanks for any info.

DISH added a good number of HD channels in 2011. Who knows what the future holds. Perhaps we will hear some HD news next week at CES.

I am hoping on the second when they take the locals for those people they at least give them something for it like hell hsn or qvc in hd. They won't add any new premiums since they know they can't compete in that department with dtv since they have them all and dish loves being ahead in the basic department so I would think qvc and hsn are easy to get and something they should be giving.

I am hoping on the second when they take the locals for those people they at least give them something for it like hell hsn or qvc in hd. They won't add any new premiums since they know they can't compete in that department with dtv since they have them all and dish loves being ahead in the basic department so I would think qvc and hsn are easy to get and something they should be giving.

HUH??

What you can't read I actually have it spelled all right. On January 2nd dish is taking locals away I said that they need to give people qvc and hsn in hd to make up for it.

Yeah they lost an agreement with some local channel thing I dont think its my locals so I don't know the full thing but you get it even on direct tv locals saying if you have dish you won't be getting the channel come the 2nd.

this whole thread just gave me a headache. good luck with whatever it is you are trying to get or find or restart or whatever...

Yaz you are lucky they said 1 quarter 2012 for my comcast over here in Florida. Oh and I don't care what you think the person before yaz.

What you can't read I actually have it spelled all right. On January 2nd dish is taking locals away I said that they need to give people qvc and hsn in hd to make up for it.
He can read just fine you can convey very well. What locals, if you don't know then it isn't news it speculation. IOW's RUMOR.

I'm skeptical that many would accept two shopping channels in HD as good substitutes for losing locals in a carriage dispute.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Why should Dish waste precious HD bandwidth on shopping channels like QVC or HSN?
Simple: Shopping channels PAY to be on the line-up!
I know "no one" watches shopping channels. They just sell several BILLION dollars in merchandise every year to a phantom audience. :)
QCV's estimated world-wide sales were estimated at $7,807,000,000.00 (2010). $1½ Billion of that was jewelry.
In 2009, HSN had $629,620,000.00 in sales IN THE FIRST QUARTER. ($2.8 Billion for the year.) Sales were up in 2010 and the first Quarter of 2011. stopped looking after that.

Peggy Bundy certainly killed Al's paycheck thanks in large part to shop at home channels. On the flip side of that, though, I wouldn't suppose a women's shoe salesman would have a lot of income to play around with. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts