Any new hd channels in the next month

Oh and the person who said i wasn't affected by the loss of the channels I actually am one of the few who it affects I live in cape coral aka lee county where the channels are going to be gone on dish thank god for direct tv and Comcast who both Still are going to carry those channels.

Oh and the person who said i wasn't affected by the loss of the channels I actually am one of the few who it affects I live in cape coral aka lee county where the channels are going to be gone on dish thank god for direct tv and Comcast who both Still are going to carry those channels.

DirecTV also is raising prices next month,while Dish Network's programming package prices stay the same until 2013..:eek::censored:

Last edited:
The January issue of "Dish" magazine which is the written guide shows the film "X" to be broadcast in HD on SUNDANCE January 27 and "Brokedown Palace", also Sundance, at various times in January........so......just maybe????

Last edited:
DirecTV also is raising prices next month,while Dish Network's programming package prices stay the same until 2013..:eek::censored:
Dish raised their prices last year double what it should have. So they have been collecting this years increase for all of last year already.

jerryez said:
Dish raised their prices last year double what it should have. So they have been collecting this years increase for all of last year already.
Yeah, that rate "freeze" was actually the exact opposite. They've been collecting the 2012 since 2011. Stuff costs money, so I adapt, but don't appreciate being marketed to like I'm an idiot.

Dish Network, great TV, great choice in package selection, great Dual DVR, innovative Web Board support, meh everything else.

Yeah they lost an agreement with some local channel thing I dont think its my locals so I don't know the full thing but you get it even on direct tv locals saying if you have dish you won't be getting the channel come the 2nd.
maybe after my 3rd or 4th martini this will make some sense

You must be describing Dish Network's extra receivers fees(after the first receiver that is included with your package),because my programming package did not double and I subscribe to America's Top 250.:confused:

You must be describing Dish Network's extra receivers fees(after the first receiver that is included with your package),because my programming package did not double and I subscribe to America's Top 250.:confused:

Yep, my bill went up $4 a month from $132.09 to 136.09. Because I have the America's Everything pack I might get an increase this year because of the movie channels included. Otherwise my price, and yours, is guaranteed until February 2013.....

I know "no one" watches shopping channels. They just sell several BILLION dollars in merchandise every year to a phantom audience. :)
QCV's estimated world-wide sales were estimated at $7,807,000,000.00 (2010). $1½ Billion of that was jewelry.
In 2009, HSN had $629,620,000.00 in sales IN THE FIRST QUARTER. ($2.8 Billion for the year.) Sales were up in 2010 and the first Quarter of 2011. stopped looking after that.

You and your damn facts. :O :)

Bobby said:
Yep, my bill went up $4 a month from $132.09 to 136.09. Because I have the America's Everything pack I might get an increase this year because of the movie channels included. Otherwise my price, and yours, is guaranteed until February 2013.....

Does anyone have any info on any potentially changing prices on premiums or fees? I feel like in years past, we've already heard of the pricing changes by this point.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts