Any new HD RSN Comming Soon to E*

I don't think the problem is bandwith since these RSNs in HD only show certain games.
In a way, I think it does have to do with bandwidth. Even though only active games are shown, the more RSNs there are, the more simultaneous active games there could be potentially. Dish only allocates 1.5 transponders to HD RSNs, or about 9 unique games using the new encoders.

What I really can't understand is why E* insists on showing TWO HD feeds of one game while not showing EITHER of another (when an HD feed is available, of course).

I can understand bandwidth is limited but several times this season a game that was SUPPOSED to have its HD feed broadcast wasn't while ANOTHER game had BOTH HD feeds shown. Wouldn't it make more sense to maximize the number of games shown, given that the bandwidth used is the same?

=NLK=

Funny where's talking about this topic. The SF Giants are no longer going to be broadcast on KTVU. Wonder who's gona pick them up?

KNTV, Channel 11. It was already announced. They'll keep the same announcer teams, but it's likely that there will be fewer broadcast games next year.

Which, considering how bad the Giants will be, is a boon to KNTV.

sdwarriorspc2.jpg

Watching a Warriors game that could be in HD if I had pretty much any other bay area provider. Any new news on FSNBA HD on E* ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts