any new HD rumors for 5.1.08?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Scott any word on Fox

Scott thank you so much for all your insight into dish in the past. You are the reason i come to this site. Any word on Fox News hd , i love that channel and it premiered today on time warner in New York . Please pass on the word we really want this channel, and fox business channel and cnbc hd .

Thank you keep up the good work. Remember even when a president gets elected 45% of country oppose him, 55% get him elected, cant win them all,

It's really hard to believe that this discussion is about something as non-essential as television. People are heated to the point of attacking others based upon what they say or don't say. Seems kinda foolish, huh?

Wow, a sensible post in this steaming pile of sh*t thread! :eek:

I wish the Moderators would move all the blatant bitching for the sake of bitching to Bitching Thread. Constructive Criticism is fine (in moderation).

This could be the best, most informative thread for the next few days and you want stop complaining long enough to enjoy it.

Go ahead justify your Killing of every thread. :mad:

dslate's first post on SatGuys... kinda ironic.

some people need to get a life! Scott and others here just try to post their sincere and honest information to the best of their knowledge. Things may change over the course of minutes because that it is always the case. I get excited when I hear this HD channel will come but get dissapointed when I hear next that it won't. But is it Scott's or others fault? If anyone does not like to read these "rumors" or "predictions" do not read the thread or better yet use the ignore button. I am staff and Administrator and see how the site operates behind the scenes. I can assure you that there is no conspiracy here and that the time that the staff and effort and money that the staff (and mostly Scott) puts on the success of the site, it is unthinkable. It is never a let down but it is always excited to see Scott and the other staff work without stopping to bring you the best information out there.

This is all I have to say. To say any less of these guys here that run the site will be an insult.

The crux of what is being said here is, why shoot the messenger? The messengers are only as accurate as the messages they receive.

Remember: Wasn't the Internet founded for the purpose of trumpeting rumors and rumors of rumors? :rolleyes:

Posters, forgive those who do not have the saavy to understand the above, for they know not what they do! :eureka

People come here to hear the rumors. Thats why most of us PAID for.

You pay specifically for the rumors of which you can't post ONE link to a correct one? I'd have to say the idiot is you. Let's say you find one example of an "inside source" being correct before the fact, and let's say that put's the accuracy of this site at 1%. You trully are an idiot.
Of course for everyone else that pays fot this site for other reasons, this is not directed at you. :up

What we have seen here is why SatelliteGuys is so great. What happened here would have never been allowed to happen at other sites. The poster would have been banned and the thread would have been cleaned and sanitized for your protection.

Thats not the way we operate here at SatelliteGuys, we let people speak their mind. It is something I am proud of.

I got to thank Dslate for all his help yesterday as he actually caused a spike in pub memberships which is good timing as I am now paying the credit card bill for bandwidth that the site uses. (Did you know that last month we transfered 498.26 GB of data? Premium bandwidth is expensive, and we thank everyone for their support.)

Anyways because everyone has had their say now would be the time to close this thread. No ones posts were removed or edited, we let them speak their mind. Again its what makes SatelltieGuys great. :)

Stay Tuned for more news and rumors. :D :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)