Any new national HD rumors?

Jerryinvirginia

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 16, 2005
Looking at the current threads for up to date speculation on new national HD, don't see any relevant postings. Was looking forward to this wednesday or thursday. Any news out on the street today?

Looking at the current threads for up to date speculation on new national HD, don't see any relevant postings. Was looking forward to this wednesday or thursday. Any news out on the street today?

Well, the only person who has a shot at being credible is Scott and, IIRC, he has (understandably) said that he won't post any more rumors about new national HD.

Given that, I think that if he had any more information then he would post it, albeit with a big caveat.

Infer from that what you will. :)

Last edited:
i think scott has been leaving hints over the boards as to whether or not he thinks something will be lit tomorrow. And the fact that he hasn't outright said "don't expect HD on Wednesday" as he has in the past seems to be a hint in itself.....or maybe i'm just a touch hopeful

Soon real soon we will have some new HD national program. Soon the sky will fall and Chiken Little will be my lunch--opps that is cruel real soon I will get my just desert--real soon.

Soon we will know if I'm a virgin or not. Soon will see if my scarface worked. Will I learn to spell soon. who knows? well I guess I used up my soon for the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts