Any new national HD rumors?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Soon real soon we will have some new HD national program. Soon the sky will fall and Chiken Little will be my lunch--opps that is cruel real soon I will get my just desert--real soon.

Soon we will know if I'm a virgin or not. Soon will see if my scarface worked. Will I learn to spell soon. who knows? well I guess I used up my soon for the day.

I'll see your "soon", and raise you these Dish channels already uplinked!:

"SOON3" 5828 10 110° E*8 (1)
"SOON4" 5829 16 119° E*7 (1)
"SOON" 5830 10 110° E*8 (1)
"SOON" 5831 10 110° E*8 (1)
"SOON 2" 5832 16 119° E*7 (1)
"SOON 2" 5833 16 119° E*7

Of course, you have to have a special receiver to actually watch them. Dish must have been laughing when they uplinked them.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the "Watching paint Dry (WPD)" channel goes live tommorrow. I'm less hopeful about the "GG, Grass Growing" Channel going live. I have no hopes at all about the watching eggs hatch channel in the next two months I'm afraid.

Rumors are like looking at a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition...It's as close a you're going to get....

Scott did say on the podcast that the technical problem that prevented scifi, USA, and chiller from launching last week has been fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts