Any of you folks visit 4DTV rocks?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
A

AntAltMike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 28, 2005
I've been too busy hanging out at 8-trackrocks.com.

Greg Mueller

Greg Mueller

Munich Oktoberfest
Mar 3, 2006
Datil, NM
I haven't been able to get to this site for a few days. Anyone else having problems?

rainmaker

rainmaker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 26, 2006
Louisa KY
Greg Mueller said:
I haven't been able to get to this site for a few days. Anyone else having problems?

it worked yesterday but seems to be a no go today.:(

P

photoman76

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 8, 2005
It's not working here using Microsoft Internet Explorer or Opera. But it works fine using Firefox. Weird.

B

Beatressle

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Apr 4, 2005
Western Colorado
I've tried Fire Fox, Internet explorer and Netscape with no luck. Anyone know what happened?

spyder

spyder

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 2, 2004
upstate SC
Currently experiencing some server issues, and the owner is away for a few days. I'm sure it will be resolved as quickly as possible.

But if I do say so myself, the 4DTV and MPEG sections are the most knowledgeable around. :D

cablewithaview

cablewithaview

Stand against retrans!!!
Supporting Founder
Apr 18, 2005
DeKalb County, AL
spyder said:
Currently experiencing some server issues, and the owner is away for a few days. I'm sure it will be resolved as quickly as possible.

But if I do say so myself, the 4DTV and MPEG sections are the most knowledgeable around. :D

The google search came up with when it was down last year and Chris was out of town but nothing recent. your source?

spyder

spyder

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 2, 2004
upstate SC
cablewithaview said:
The google search came up with when it was down last year and Chris was out of town but nothing recent. your source?

A fellow Satforum member stated that Chris was currently in CA. But he was able to log into the database and everything seemed intact, it was the entry points, or the gatekeeper that was experiencing technical problems. A few of us had a conversation concerning this yesterday (saturday) afternoon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.