Any of you folks visit 4DTV rocks?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's not working here using Microsoft Internet Explorer or Opera. But it works fine using Firefox. Weird.

Currently experiencing some server issues, and the owner is away for a few days. I'm sure it will be resolved as quickly as possible.

But if I do say so myself, the 4DTV and MPEG sections are the most knowledgeable around. :D

spyder said:
Currently experiencing some server issues, and the owner is away for a few days. I'm sure it will be resolved as quickly as possible.

But if I do say so myself, the 4DTV and MPEG sections are the most knowledgeable around. :D

The google search came up with when it was down last year and Chris was out of town but nothing recent. your source?

cablewithaview said:
The google search came up with when it was down last year and Chris was out of town but nothing recent. your source?

A fellow Satforum member stated that Chris was currently in CA. But he was able to log into the database and everything seemed intact, it was the entry points, or the gatekeeper that was experiencing technical problems. A few of us had a conversation concerning this yesterday (saturday) afternoon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts