Any other MonsterHD fans?

Stacey Adam

Original poster
Dec 26, 2003
I'm just really enjoying this channel. Out of all the voom channels it seems to be the one that gets new content the most. Maybe there mostly B movies, but they have a certain entertainment value when in the right mood. I really like the old hammer films I've been catching. (Ingrid Pitt naked in high defintion doesn't hurt)
Hope they keep up the good work.

Stacey,

Welcome to the forum. I agree with you this is one channel that I enjoying watching. The movies are rotated quite frequently and there seems to be a lot of content which is not repeated. I can't wait until next week to watch the Friday the 13th movies. I have also watched great movies in this channel.

I love MonstersHD! I watch it with my 13 yr old son all the time. The old campy effects are a hoot!

Geno

Monsters is good & focused. Epics should take a lesson. If Epics could actually play Epics (War, Action, big dramas/miniseries, fantasy, swords & sandals, etc.) it would be a good channel too.

Loving It

I'm really into this channel also. Just watched the Sci Fi classic "War of the Worlds". I love the movie mostly for the campiness in the acting. It looked great in HD. Looking forward to other great movies like this. By the way is anyone familiar with the movie "Crack in the World"? I'd love to see this one on Monsters. Can't find it anywhere on other channels or to by. :twisted:

The land that time forgot was on today. I really didn't have any time to seat down and watch it but the PQ was looking purity good.

Re: Loving It

APone said:
By the way is anyone familiar with the movie "Crack in the World"? I'd love to see this one on Monsters. Can't find it anywhere on other channels or to by. :twisted:

I remember that movie. I saw it when I was about 10 years old and it gave me nightmares. It wasn't a real scary movie, but I can still see the image of the half of the earth flying off into space. It really freaked me out! :shock: I'd love to see it on MHD.

Geno

Geno,
Thanks for the link. Some very interesting information and review on the movie.

APone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)