Any portable HD format players coming?

Well that means that if the TV accepts it as a 720 signal. which it does (the same as some of these games) Makes it a HD signal.

I know the rules that the HD commission set. I have no problem with this. I am just saying that what everyone else is advertising as HD fits well within the range of what the Zune 2 is capable of.
The set may scale it to fit the pixels available, but again that doesnt change the actual resolution of the signal being recieved.

Right. My TV converts SD programming to 1080p, but that doesn't mean it's HD.

Then the games they advertise as HD that are not is false advertising, and we can sue them.

Sounds good to me, My wallet is rather empty from the holidays :D

(think it would fly in court?)

Then the games they advertise as HD that are not is false advertising, and we can sue them.

Sounds good to me, My wallet is rather empty from the holidays :D

(think it would fly in court?)
Well looking at that list, some of them are HD. may turn out better for you, since you could sue different companies

(no, i doubt it would fly)

microsoft sucks!

:D

I guess i better get rid of my 360, and all of my windows based PCs now...lol

microsoft sucks!

:D

I guess i better get rid of my 360, and all of my windows based PCs now...lol

LoL, I am worse

3x 360s
2x Zune 30s
2x Windows based machines
and a Nintendo Wii

(have 3 kids, having 3 Xbox 360s is the only way I get to play it, he he)

LoL, I am worse

3x 360s
2x Zune 30s
2x Windows based machines
and a Nintendo Wii

(have 3 kids, having 3 Xbox 360s is the only way I get to play it, he he)
im about the same way. All three next gen systems, with 2 home windows pc's. Honestly, from a strict gameplay standpoint(when i get to play that is) i get more fun out of the "inferior" Wii. Go figure

im about the same way. All three next gen systems, with 2 home windows pc's. Honestly, from a strict gameplay standpoint(when i get to play that is) i get more fun out of the "inferior" Wii. Go figure

The Wii is fun, I have a Bev-air Keggorator downstairs next to it. Me and my buddies have a bowling league formed.

Wii sports is teh bomb! :)

Get a room you two.
I wonder how this thread went from the Portable player all the way down to console systems.
Your fired msmith198025.
Moving on, I suppose lap tops from Sony with BR-player qualify for that and I think there are some laptops from Toshiba with built in HD-DVD player, I bet they cost a fortune.

Also Akodoreign, calling others fanboys? Take a look at yourself first, your a 360 fanboy.

Get a room you two.
I wonder how this thread went from the Portable player all the way down to console systems.
Your fired msmith198025.
Moving on, I suppose lap tops from Sony with BR-player qualify for that and I think there are some laptops from Toshiba with built in HD-DVD player, I bet they cost a fortune.

Also Akodoreign, calling others fanboys? Take a look at yourself first, your a 360 fanboy.

Looks like they start at $1299.

Nice find, I may just buy one of those for Christmas! Personally I am a Desktop gamer, but I'd love to have a laptop.

No prob man, Yeah those look pretty sweet. Might just have to sabotage my current laptop. :rolleyes:

Get a room you two.
Your fired msmith198025.

I rehire myself!

Get a room you two.
Your fired msmith198025.

Self admitted Wii360 Fanboi!!! It's those who don't admit it that are hurt by those statements. He He

Oh wait thats 2 x systems I support adamantly.

Oh, oh!! I sense another "Gray area" speech coming on!

And btw... I will own a PS3 as well when FFXIII comes out. The 800lb Gorilla known as Squaresoft told me to buy one.