any programming offers available to us Dish users?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

NABRIL

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
anyone out there enjoying Cinemax for a penny, or some other type of hidden programming offer?

thanks

It seems to be a hit or miss thing when it comes to special offers from dish. Being a 10 yr customer Ive recieved a free changeout of a bad 301 reciever 7 yrs ago, paid 100.00 to upgrade to HD 2 yrs ago,got a free dish install for the 72 satellite a yr and half ago when the HD channels started moving there, got a free dish mover (that included wireing up 3 bedrooms and a new dish 1000.2 dish) when I moved from florida to kansas a yr ago,the free starz to of course! I moved to ohio in august, I did not qualify for the free mover, but dish offered me a free month of cinamax which I refused,But I did bring all my equipment with me and dish did send a local contractor who did bite the bullet and installed my dish and 3 recievers for free,for which im very grateful for and dish give me free changeout of my 301 for a new 311 for 15.00 dollars! so there ya have it,hit or miss, good luck.

Their is a reason Starz is free. I have never seen more movies repeat more often then on the Starz package. & its not just for the month, its been as long as I've had it for free. Its so bad, I might consider opting out of the promotion.

Their is a reason Starz is free. I have never seen more movies repeat more often then on the Starz package. & its not just for the month, its been as long as I've had it for free. Its so bad, I might consider opting out of the promotion.

Really?? Opt out of a free, no strings attached promotion??

I'm not trying to say that Starz is great, but this just further enforces the notion that some people can just never be happy.

cosmo_kramer said:
Really?? Opt out of a free, no strings attached promotion??

I'm not trying to say that Starz is great, but this just further enforces the notion that some people can just never be happy.
Amen

WOW!
:facepalm

You must like TCM then. Very little repeating.

I like TCM as well, but free HD movies on Starz? Who can tilt their nose at that? Over $100 in free programming... for no reason... and the nose tilting?

Starz is ok since it's free, but I won't miss it when it's gone either.

Just cause its free doesn't mean its good. Yes their are new movies on Saturday nights and if you miss them again, they will be on again and again. Premium channels normally rotate their movie selection every month and Starz doesn't seem to do that. Its the same thing over and over again. In the end, its my opinion and thats that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)