Any satellite changes for International programming

thorxgal

Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
New Jersey
We have just received letter that it may be necessary to reconfigure our dish antenna in order to still receive international programming (Polish channels) We were switched to eastern arc few months ago. Will I need an extra antenna? We are about to replace our roof in few weeks and I would like to know how much more time I have so I don’t have to call them twice. This will save us few bucks as well since I am assuming they are doing this for free. Any idea what is changing?

yes

all Int'l is moving from 61.5 to 118.7 so you will need 2 dishes
Eastern Arc for all programming EXCEPT Int'l
118.7 for Int'l

PM one of the DIRT (Dish Internet team) about it. They can help ya get set up properly

Iceberg is correct. All international programming is moving from 61.5 to 118.7. If you live in an Eastern Arc DMA, then you will need two dishes on your home.

Feel free to PM your phone number or account number and I can help you get this set up.

Iceberg is correct. All international programming is moving from 61.5 to 118.7. If you live in an Eastern Arc DMA, then you will need two dishes on your home.

Feel free to PM your phone number or account number and I can help you get this set up.

Thank you for quick responses. Any idea when the change will take a place? We about to replace our roof and we would like to coordinate this with this upcoming change.

Thank you for quick responses. Any idea when the change will take a place? We about to replace our roof and we would like to coordinate this with this upcoming change.

Depending on the package you have they already have channels on 118.7 only and not 61.5
If you are going to get the roof replaced within the next month I would schedule the install right after that. I dont think they'll move them off in a couple months (plus you would get a warning on those channels when you tuned to them that they are moving)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)