Any Tennis Discussion here- US OPEN?

Tennis Discussion ???
Ya, it's making me miss two of my programs tonight ...

The 4400 and The Dead Zone

Booo, go away tennis, why is this not on the "Tennis Channel " ?

Jimbo

It's the US Open....a major.....you will never see a major on the tennis channel.....

Why not, thats what it's for .... Tennis.
It probably has the same subscriber rate as the USA network ... (just kidding)

Why is Tennis going until late at night anyways ???
My shows didn't start till 9pm.

Jimbo

Why not, thats what it's for .... Tennis.
It probably has the same subscriber rate as the USA network ... (just kidding)

Why is Tennis going until late at night anyways ???
My shows didn't start till 9pm.

Jimbo

Again....a major and THE biggest tournament in the US when it comes to tennis. And it does have a decent viewership...ESPECIALLY the women!
But why are you complaining...it is reruns....ANOTHER reasons this match is LIVE......

Tennis Discussion ???
Ya, it's making me miss two of my programs tonight ...

The 4400 and The Dead Zone

Booo, go away tennis, why is this not on the "Tennis Channel " ?

Jimbo

I was checking my now playing list, and low and behold The dead Zone was recording.:D:)

Again....a major and THE biggest tournament in the US when it comes to tennis. And it does have a decent viewership...ESPECIALLY the women!
But why are you complaining...it is reruns....ANOTHER reasons this match is LIVE......

No , My shows are not in re runs they are current ones, The 4400 and Dead Zone run in the summer time.

Whats wrong with puttting it on then sister station in HD UHD ?

Jimbo

My cousin is trying to get into the Tennis scene as a journalist covering the sport. He currently freelances for Tennis.com and has his own Blog. His first major opportunity just happened as he was invited as a press member to the U.S. Open. A few days ago he even had the opportunity to question Federer during a press conference and the exchange was quoted in the NY Post!

If anyone's interested you can follow his blog covering the U.S. Open here: Gasquet & Racquet

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts