Any trouble with analog

Status
Please reply by conversation.

machito6

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 16, 2006
Isla Del Encanto
I just got my 4dtv 920 receiver back from the ATS work shop on Monday Jan 8 and today about 4:30 PM all my analog channel stopped all the digital are working fine.
I was wondering if there is any problem or if any one is experiencing the same problem today .
I getting ready to sent it back to the ATS work shop again .:confused:

I just got my 4dtv 920 receiver back from the ATS work shop on Monday Jan 8 and today about 4:30 PM all my analog channel stopped all the digital are working fine.
I was wondering if there is any problem or if any one is experiencing the same problem today .
I getting ready to sent it back to the ATS work shop again .:confused:

You say they stopped, what do you mean? did they go into subsciption mode or are they just snow? you may need a rehit or you VC board is not in good. can you get G5-19 right now? try it and see.

You say they stopped, what do you mean? did they go into subsciption mode or are they just snow? you may need a rehit or you VC board is not in good. can you get G5-19 right now? try it and see.

The VC board was recondition is good and all the channels are the same even free channels and yes i can get G5-19 USA but with a lots of lines coming in and going out getting black and jumping pictures . all digital are all right . All started at 4:30 PM today. Any idea!!!

You may want to unplug the unit remove the VC board blow the dust out of it and slid it back in, make sure its in good, then try to see if everything is ok.

If your free analogs are ok, then it most probably is the VC board, go to G4-17 if that is nice and clear it must be the board, removing it and putting it back may fix the problem.

You may want to unplug the unit remove the VC board blow the dust out of it and slid it back in, make sure its in good, then try to see if everything is ok.

If your free analogs are ok, then it most probably is the VC board, go to G4-17 if that is nice and clear it must be the board, removing it and putting it back may fix the problem.

I all ready di that and still the same , i requested a hit from programing center and nothing haven , now the digital are gone too after a factory default . Going to sent it back to ATS repair shop , every time i mail the receiver to them it cost me $40.00 there goes the saving in my case .

Thats to bad, ATS does a good job maybe it got damaged in shipping.

Remember any thing can't go wrong with electronic , it worked fine for 2 days i don't blame ATS Electronic , they know and they are willing to take it back for repair and one thing they got is good communication .
Well the receiver is all pack i be going to the post office in about 1 hour
thanks for all yor help .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)