any value? Large dish--is functioning In Medford Oregon

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Randy Hil

Original poster
Apr 29, 2014
Medford Oregon
Hi,
I'm a Pastor of a church, we have a Large dish system here, and we are no longer using it. Wondering if it has any value and if so how do we sell it? Was told that this was the place to get answers! I'd guess it is a 8-10 foot mesh dish with Scientific Atlanta PowerVu Model D9234 controller.
Would love advice..... Best way to reach me is by phone. 541-840-2002 Can text pics if needed.
Thank you.

Ah yes, an old Net2000 set-up?

The controller is now unsupported and of no value. The dish has some value ($100) if it is in great condition, off the pole and ready to transport. Otherwise, probably gift it to the person who takes the time and labor to remove it.

We would love to see what it is? Photos? Maybe post it on Craigslist and we hope that a hobbyist wants it and it doesn't go to a scrap yard!

What was Net2000 ?

Net2000 was a live satellite series 3 week event produced by the 7th-day Adventist and downlinked at thousands of churches and usually displayed with projectors and giant screens. The community was invited into the churches for the nightly downlinks.

Spoke with the Pastor and he is emailing some photos that I will post. The dish is a Sami and we think that the feed has both C and KU. It is at ground level and is decent shape. Two panels have a few small tears in the mesh.

Brian Gohl
Titanium Satellite

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)