Any way to get decent deal these days? Has "Dish'n it up" been dumped down the drain?

I believe that you can still get the 40 dollar credit for a 1 year contract you will have to call and ask for it . Also you can re up it next year . It does come with a contract but 1 year is pretty fair .

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
Miswording

you MIGHT be able to re up next year. Can not guarantee until next year comes around and you attempt. Remember, specials, credits, and promotions change on a very regular basis.

So far it’s not misspoken dish has been very fair and as more people cut the cord you have two choices let them go or try your best to keep them. I think dish is doing the second choice.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

That’s what YOU qualify for, but there are quite a few stories online of those that do not requalify. Have to earn your keep, and once you cross that threshold, remember, it is cheaper to let you go. It’s no longer a quantity game, it is a quality game. Charlie has said that a few conference calls in a row.

Some of the best deals DISH has ever had have been over the last three or so years. Unless you do not have good credit with them. It may require a two year contract, if you don't want that you still can save as others have pointed out.

Some of the best deals DISH has ever had have been over the last three or so years. Unless you do not have good credit with them. It may require a two year contract, if you don't want that you still can save as others have pointed out.
Exactly, it is a case by case basis, but also the promotions change pretty regularly. I’m not saying they will not be available, just saying that it is a miswording to “guarantee” you can get the promotion renewed after a year. That’s an important distinction.

I think it's 1-888-496-1260. That's what I used.
Confirming that is the correct number for retention; however their computers were down today. No eta for repairs so I have to call back tomorrow. Added bonus...Americans working from home answer the line :thumbup Talked to 2 different reps, one from Jersey and the other from Dallas...accents were adorable hehee ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)