Any way to guarantee 61.5 over 129?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

danderson101

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 29, 2003
I'm in Raleigh, N.C and have a clear shot to both 61.5 and 129. However, if I go w/ 129 (using the 1000 plus) my dish will be much more viewable from the street than if I go w/ 61.5 (using a 500 plus and a seperate 500). With the 2 dish setup both dishes can be pretty much hidden from the street. Can I guarantee that I'll get the 2 dish setup before commiting to go w/ dish for 18 months?

Pretty much the only was to know for sure is to go through a local retailer and get them to agree to this. Most likely they won't have a problem with it.

go claude's way is much simpler!! than having the dish DNS people come out 10 times and demand one from ceo@dishnetwork because of bad signal. ( thats what happened to me. I have a 1000, dpp44 and 500 after the 10th time.

Claude, could he just say he wants the Pentagon Channel? They sure won't put one up for 148, so that leaves 61.5.

I gave 129 a try, then had them put up a 61.5. Poor LOS anyway. When I moved, I made it clear he had to bring 2 dishes, I would not accept 129. Of course, by then they'd wised up and I think everyone in the DC area now gets 61.5- not just for the HD locals, either.

Your house, should be your final say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)