Any way to manually add a OTA channel? h10-200

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Steelr7

Original poster
Feb 17, 2004
I am not sure if this can be done or if i am just overlooking it. I performed the auto-search for the ota channels with my antenna pointed towards louisville and picked up those stations. I wanted to add in the OTA locals for Cincinnatti also but when I turn my antenna and auto search for those, it wipes my louisville stations. With my e-8, i could manually add stations but I cant find that with the h-10. Is it possible and if so how? Thanks

Steelr7 said:
I am not sure if this can be done or if i am just overlooking it. I performed the auto-search for the ota channels with my antenna pointed towards louisville and picked up those stations. I wanted to add in the OTA locals for Cincinnatti also but when I turn my antenna and auto search for those, it wipes my louisville stations. With my e-8, i could manually add stations but I cant find that with the h-10. Is it possible and if so how? Thanks

Yes, heres what worked for me.
Auto tune your 1st city, then go back into the settings, somewhere in there it will ask you about secandary channels.
Remember to change the antenna position before rescanning for the other city.

Jimbo

Steelr7 said:
Thanks much. That worked perfectly.

Glad to see everything worked out for you.

I see # 7 is not playing today, I think that is a good thing, get him healthy.
Just wish Maddox would start throwing the ball better, No more turnovers....

Looks great in HD again :yes :)

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts