Any zip code to get 11.3 KARE on my AM21?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
exactly ejb
That is all you have to do. Look at the OTA tab and match it up with the RF station. No need to ask EVERY TIME you need a new "zip" because the OTA database doesnt change.

Considering Justice Network is only on a few stations your only option for RF11 is Houston (which is adding it as a new station just like KARE is) so it probably isnt in the list. You will just have to find a station that has a RF11 and has a -3

Victoria TX (77901) attained it for me. Small DMA and the .3 RF11 matches Victoria's 19.3. You have to attain the guide on a different channel. No way to match the guide right now. As more affiliates are added in the future, this might change. In my setup I used Buffalo NY to attain the guide. Since my antenna receives channels 33 RF33 from the Twin Cities. Buffalo's 2.3 RF33 is picked up by my AM21, thus putting the guide for Justice TV on channel 33.3 for me.

What a clusterf*ck. That's why I love my Tivo. No need to put in 14 zip codes and have listings on the wrong channel. Once Directv removed scanning form the AM21 they shot themselves in the foot. They don't care about folks who want to use it OTA. When I had my AM21 set up the only reason I did was for 2 reasons
-the 2 HD channels (at the time) that Directv didnt carry in HD (which was KSTC 45 and TPT17 AKA 2-3)
-KEYC 12 & 12-2 from Kato

Dish aint no better but at least it will scan in channels and just show "digital service"

What a clusterf*ck. That's why I love my Tivo. No need to put in 14 zip codes and have listings on the wrong channel. Once Directv removed scanning form the AM21 they shot themselves in the foot. They don't care about folks who want to use it OTA. When I had my AM21 set up the only reason I did was for 2 reasons
-the 2 HD channels (at the time) that Directv didnt carry in HD (which was KSTC 45 and TPT17 AKA 2-3)
-KEYC 12 & 12-2 from Kato

Dish aint no better but at least it will scan in channels and just show "digital service"
I fully agree, but what can a person do. At least, you're able to view some of these channels. I get channel 12 KEYC, also. It's just one more zip you need to run in the setup.

exactly ejb
That is all you have to do. Look at the OTA tab and match it up with the RF station. No need to ask EVERY TIME you need a new "zip" because the OTA database doesnt change.

Considering Justice Network is only on a few stations your only option for RF11 is Houston (which is adding it as a new station just like KARE is) so it probably isnt in the list. You will just have to find a station that has a RF11 and has a -3
Ease up. I have no idea what's in the DirecTV OTA database, and some of these things I don't know how to look up. That's why I am asking you guys. You're better experts than me.

Ease up. I have no idea what's in the DirecTV OTA database, and some of these things I don't know how to look up. That's why I am asking you guys. You're better experts than me.

ejb posted the link to the Directv database that "the other site" updates weekly. Since the OTA database really doesn't ever change (since Directv doesn't update it) a list from a month ago isn't going to change what OTA stations are in the database. Open the file, select the OTA tab and there ya go.
I'm sure the database hasn't changed since the last 2 times you asked "for one zip code"
http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/i-only-need-one-zip-code-for-my-am21.345309/
http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/i-need-only-one-zip-code-for-ota-for-directv.340237/

I'm not trying to be a prick but you keep asking the same thing over and over and we have already provided you the information.

If you followed the links I posted, you would.

exactly ejb :)

Was confused about how to look that up earlier. Now that I investigated further, I have a better idea. Thanks!

ejb posted the link to the Directv database that "the other site" updates weekly. Since the OTA database really doesn't ever change (since Directv doesn't update it) a list from a month ago isn't going to change what OTA stations are in the database. Open the file, select the OTA tab and there ya go.
I'm sure the database hasn't changed since the last 2 times you asked "for one zip code"
http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/i-only-need-one-zip-code-for-my-am21.345309/
http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/i-need-only-one-zip-code-for-ota-for-directv.340237/

I'm not trying to be a prick but you keep asking the same thing over and over and we have already provided you the information.

exactly ejb :)
May I add, that I think it was posted a long time ago, but I couldn't figure it out due to my dyslexia.

KING 5.2 Seattle just started carrying Justice Network replacing Living Well N. A Belo station, perhaps the other Belo stations followed suit.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts