Anybody else find it hilarious when you catch your pet watching TV?

I remember watching a bird documentary years back and our cat came into the viewing room a sat right in front of the TV and stared at it. Head swiveling with the birds. She was entranced for about a half hour. We had a dog that would bark at the TV when a dog came on the screen.

Occasionally I catch my cats watching the TV and I find it kind of silly!

I find it very cute. We have two cats but only one does that. Just about any animal will hold her interest for some time.
I remember watching a bird documentary years back and our cat came into the viewing room a sat right in front of the TV and stared at it. Head swiveling with the birds. She was entranced for about a half hour. We had a dog that would bark at the TV when a dog came on the screen.

I think your cat has a longer attention span than my cat. :(

On an install a few weeks ago, I was in another room when I heard the customer's dog barking. I went into the living room a found that every time a dog appeared on the TV, he would jump up and start barking at it. Super cool and quite amusing dog.
20190812_102704.jpg

Back when I was a Public Health Investigator I used to inspect kennels, and one kennel had special "suites" which had a TV set for the pet's entertainment, I thought that was great.

Reactions: edisonprime
That documentary, by the way, is called Winged Migration. I have it on Blu-Ray and the photography is fantastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts