Anybody else find it hilarious when you catch your pet watching TV?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I remember watching a bird documentary years back and our cat came into the viewing room a sat right in front of the TV and stared at it. Head swiveling with the birds. She was entranced for about a half hour. We had a dog that would bark at the TV when a dog came on the screen.

Occasionally I catch my cats watching the TV and I find it kind of silly!

I find it very cute. We have two cats but only one does that. Just about any animal will hold her interest for some time.
I remember watching a bird documentary years back and our cat came into the viewing room a sat right in front of the TV and stared at it. Head swiveling with the birds. She was entranced for about a half hour. We had a dog that would bark at the TV when a dog came on the screen.

I think your cat has a longer attention span than my cat. :(

On an install a few weeks ago, I was in another room when I heard the customer's dog barking. I went into the living room a found that every time a dog appeared on the TV, he would jump up and start barking at it. Super cool and quite amusing dog.
20190812_102704.jpg

Back when I was a Public Health Investigator I used to inspect kennels, and one kennel had special "suites" which had a TV set for the pet's entertainment, I thought that was great.

Reactions: edisonprime
That documentary, by the way, is called Winged Migration. I have it on Blu-Ray and the photography is fantastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts