Anybody else think its the calm before the storm?

I think Dish has many HD channels uplinked but they are not posting them because they don't want the competition to see what they are up to. One morning we will wake up and SOON will arrive. Not just 1 or 2 HD channels but a cluster of them to quiet the critics. You must remember that Dish has more satellite up than Directv. When the new 1000.4 dish is released next month, we will all say WOW!!!!!! Echostar 4 is almost ready to be released and put into service. Also, a source has told me that Dish is working on a 5 to 4 switch DPP 54, that does not use an inverter. Time will TELL......

So, they are uplinked, but hidden from all of our software? Not to be too critical, but I have to be honest that my first thought is to :rolleyes:

What is El Nino?? is that warming of the Dish Network???

elnino33.jpg

I think Dish has many HD channels uplinked but they are not posting them because they don't want the competition to see what they are up to. One morning we will wake up and SOON will arrive. Not just 1 or 2 HD channels but a cluster of them to quiet the critics. You must remember that Dish has more satellite up than Directv. When the new 1000.4 dish is released next month, we will all say WOW!!!!!! Echostar 4 is almost ready to be released and put into service. Also, a source has told me that Dish is working on a 5 to 4 switch DPP 54, that does not use an inverter. Time will TELL......

It's customers like you that bring a smile to Charlie's face!

The Cubs will win a world series before everyone gets the channels that they all want. Wonder who brought the goat to the uplink center? Or was it straight to Charlies house?

I think it is Charlie's Big Band Theory, he wants to put a bunch of new HD (10 or 12) at once to make a big splash, and I think he will wait until he can do that, and won't do 1 or 2 at a time. He wants to get the press to pick up on Dish's big HD explosion so he can save on having to advertise. That is my theory and I am sticking to it. The problem is when will the Big Band happen? Yea I know SOON!!!!!

I think it is Charlie's Big Band Theory, he wants to put a bunch of new HD (10 or 12) at once to make a big splash, and I think he will wait until he can do that, and won't do 1 or 2 at a time. He wants to get the press to pick up on Dish's big HD explosion so he can save on having to advertise. That is my theory and I am sticking to it. The problem is when will the Big Band happen? Yea I know SOON!!!!!

Thats a believable theory but in the meantime DISH is losing good paying customers to D. I know of two friends who have switched , both carrying full and hd packages with E. If nothing is done by the time my 18 month is over(s00n), I'm switching back also. I'm another customer with the everything and hd package. How long they want to hemmorage customers by not rolling out some new hd may be a questionable practice. Or at least giving customers some idea what is going on.:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)