Anybody got a Primestar mast/foot they dont need?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Just kinda throwing this out there...anybody got the mast/foot for the Primestar dish they don't need?

Since I cant bury poles in the yard I need one for the dish I rescued a few months ago from up north. Takes the normal (2 3/8") Primestar mast

if ya do lemme know :)

the circled thing :)
(just the mast that the P* dish would go on). The foot is what bolts to something

Attachments

• 000_0355.JPG
    000_0355.JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 250
Yeah I know they're heavy. I got one a while back from someone to put the 2nd one on.

I wish I could mount these in the ground but I can't...so its the table they get bolted too :)

what size ? i got a friiend who has a few and told me he had 1,seems he is into fta but without the motor.I can ask him if he dosent want it or not ?

linux
If I could get a couple that would be great...heck 1 would be fine

PM me your email address, and I'll send you some pictures in a little while and you can pick the one or more that you want. :)

I am up and down on the roof right now trying to tune in a TP on 135W, but will get to the pictures soon. :D

I do have room for one more table :)

If I had a flat roof (like linuxman) I could really have some fun :D

Wow they really price those channel master primestar dishes!!! I got about 400 bucks worth of them and didn't even know it lol. (the site OSU found)

Hi Iceberg
One your pics. The dish or the right. Do you know the data on that lnb. I have the same dish w/lnb. But no mount. A friend gave it to me. Is the lnb linear or circular ? Would it work on
my Fortec Mercury II receiver. Looking for something to put on 119 to view NASA. I only have linear on my Fortec System from Sadoun.
Thank you
Don

Added: I just did a search on the lnb installed on the dish a NJR2119F. Found out that this is a linear lnb. So won't work.
I need circular.
Don

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)