Anybody has any input on this antenna amp?

I just had voom upgrade my antenna to the larger one. The guy hooked up a signal amp and the signal went down! You may be better off without one. (bigger ant. did help me though, and I called Fri and they came Mon...pretty decent service!)

smeagal said:
I just had voom upgrade my antenna to the larger one. The guy hooked up a signal amp and the signal went down! You may be better off without one. (bigger ant. did help me though, and I called Fri and they came Mon...pretty decent service!)

They installed the large antenna already, but I live in a rural area with lots of tree and my signal is not quite strong enough, the tech even sugested that I get a amp.

I guess I'll give it a try and report my finding here as soon as I find the time to get to it...

Radio Shacks is still the best 2 piece booster unit, 60 bucks I get HD channels over a 100 miles away and I live in Florida, flat as a pancake.... I have the large Channel Master Antenna and I noticed a difference right away. and i got a rotator to get more channels lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)