Anybody have any cheap FTA receivers for sale?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
What are you looking for DVBs or DVB-S2?

I have an Openbox S9 that I'm not using. I haven't decided what I want for it yet though.

I have some standard brands and some really oddball ones, like one AB-IPBox9000HD. Are you looking for anything specific?

I also have a couple AZBox Premiums (standard model - not the HD) that work but need repair. The voltage regulator that supplies power for the HDD and the memory module is blown. These units are operational with the voltage regulator jumpered. I think the component nomenclature is QE03 or something akin to that. Been a while since I was working on it so I have forgotten. I also have the replacement voltage regulator ICs on hand to install and finish the repair properly, but I cannot do it because my eyesight is too poor and since they are functioning, I just let them be.

If you are interested in these AZBoxes, I am open to selling them. I only need two of these recievers and I have four. I would like to dispose of two of them, but not in the trash, obviously!

RADAR

Last edited:
I am looking for some that pickup Glorystar. I get some folks contact me from time to time that cannot afford to pay much for a box and I try to help them get hooked up. I prefer something with blind scan so that I do not have to program each individual channel in. I would also like to get one for myself for misc. FTA content out there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)