Anybody here playing Wii Sports Resort?

Stacy A

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 15, 2003
northeast Texas
I got it from amazon.com in late July from pre-order. I like it alot. My youngest daughters love the swordplay. I like all of it. The bowling is easier to work with with the wii motion plus. However, it seems to me that in swordplay if you get to swinging the wiimote around too hard, it requires frequent calibration. Anyone else see this? Overall, a great game in my opinion. I know its cheesy, but I love the island flyover.

I got my copy yesterday. Haven't got through all the games yet, but it seems interesting. I feel like such a puss.. I pulled a muscle playing the Archery game because I wasn't used to being in the position required of the game, and it still hasn't healed..

The archery is fun. My only problem is I tend to not play the games requiring the nunchuck because of the hassle of having to get it out and plug it in to the wiimote. I Hope you get healed up and get back to gaming. It looks like Wii sports resort is not as popular as I thought it might be. I pre-ordered it because I thought I would have trouble finding it once it was released. Apparently nobody is playing it. I'm starting to see commercials for it on TV

The archery is fun. My only problem is I tend to not play the games requiring the nunchuck because of the hassle of having to get it out and plug it in to the wiimote. I Hope you get healed up and get back to gaming. It looks like Wii sports resort is not as popular as I thought it might be. I pre-ordered it because I thought I would have trouble finding it once it was released. Apparently nobody is playing it. I'm starting to see commercials for it on TV
I dunno.. according to this report its doing pretty well:
Wii Sports Resort sells over 500K in US

I finally got to play the game with a group of people. It is pretty fun and probably has more replayability than Wii Sports, but I wish they had put in some of the other games from the original one like Baseball so the home run derby could be done again.

On the subject of Wiis, a recall has been made for certain Wii recharging stations. I think this is more proof that people should be using basic recharging batteries for these devices as opposed to propietary chargers that work ONLY with the specific devices. At least with my AA rechargeables I can use them in my Wii controllers, Xbox 360 controllers, Digital Camera, etc etc..
220,000 Wii recharging stations recalled - Games - msnbc.com

Bought this one for the wife -- it is her Wii. So far we love the sword play and I really like the ping pong and golf -- in fact, I wish there were alot more courses to the golf to play -- feels alot like real golf to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)