Anybody order a 622 recently? Might want to wait until 4/1/06

marathon_1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 1, 2003
Orange County, CA
I tried to order an 622 today, the CSR suggested I wait until April 1st because they are going to be cheaper then 299.00. She mentioned a 100.00 discount. I currently have an 811 but no 921/942. Anybody have any info on this?

Hi,

THis sounds like another example of a CSR that is clueless. On APril 1st there is a $200 rebate, but you MUST have a 921 or 942. It $299 if you don't have an HD-DVR.

Scott

fs2685 said:
Ordered 3/6, delivered 3/12, install scheduled 4/2.

WTF!!! I ordered on February 14th and still have not gotten mine. Set for an April 3rd install. Something sounds really fishy here.

They said it was to be shipped out. I don't think any techs are actually arriving with 622's (unless maybe they are a local store). (Ordered mine from All American Dish - or something like that).

I still can't decide if I want to do the 622 for my 942 after hearing about some of the problems. My 942 has been so solid lately.

marathon_1 said:
AnyBody who ordered a 622 recently? What can of install time did you get?

Ordered 2/12, received via UPS 3/7. Install scheduled for 3/11 got moved up one day (installer requested to move it up). Install has been a nightmare. I had to completely remount the Dish myself to get us through till the field manager comes on Saturday to fix it for real. See my thread on that mess here.

Well I went ahead and ordered the 622 today. Replacing my 811, Install date is set for 4/9/06. I hope the intial CSR did not know what she was talking about because the guy I ordered from seem to think the only deal comming up was 921/942 rebate offer.

Ordered mine 02/16. Delivered to my house via 2-Day UPS 03/06. Installed 03/11
Went through tech support for order and had no issues whatsoever. Everything went as promised.

txfeinbergs said:
WTF!!! I ordered on February 14th and still have not gotten mine. Set for an April 3rd install. Something sounds really fishy here.

You better email ceo@echostar.com to see whats going on with your order. My guess is that they put your order in but didnt ship you one. Thats what happened to me.

Ordered on 3/1 with an install date of 4/3. I was told by a rep that my installer would be bringing the unit, then Natalie told me it would be shipped 7-10 days before my install and she would have a tracking number for me. Who knows? :rolleyes:

iceshark said:
Ordered mine with Natelie at CEO office on 3-7 not recieved yet. Install on 4-9
Natellie said it will ship 10 days before install.

She told me the same thing and I'm beginning to think she may be full of sh*t. She promised me a tracking number etc and that she was going to stay on top of the order. I'm scheduled for install next Tuesday and still no 622 and no tracking number. I emailed her Monday and she said lately she's seeing a lot of them go out UPS, next day air, so who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)