Anyone else ahs problems loggin in to dish's site?

Was this Dish Online log in problem caused by the Cinemax offer ending
and everyone trying to switch back to paper statements?

After 3 tries I was finally able to get into my account, but I can't get to DISH Remote Access. :(

Well I tried again today. I thought I was going in as the system did not freeze up as it did yesterday. Instead I got this message..

Unable to logon to system due to technical difficulties. Please try again.

So I tried again and the same thing happened. I'll try again tomorrow.

I have been having trouble logging on to my account and I called Dish Tech Support and the person I talked to said that Dish just done a massive upgrade to the network and the systems. So I guess they could be working on updating or changing the web site to. Wonder what the massive update is?:confused:

I have Centurlink(Centurytel) for my internet. Sometimes I can get into my account, but nothing beyond that. I have tried on different computers and browsers.

I was able to remote desktop into two systems on ATT connections and had no problems fully accessing my account. :confused:

I have CenturyLink as well for my DSL provider. I, like you can access my account, but when I try to do anything or go to Dish Remote Access the system does not connect to my receivers.

Just tried getting on with no success. Keep getting a box to fill in username and password, then I get a system problem message.

EDIT: Just got in using IE. Not liking Firefox apparently.

Something must be up with programming...I just logged on to Dish's site but when I clicked on programming this message was displayed:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] We’re sorry, this programming feature is currently not available. [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] Back to previous page[/SIZE][/FONT]

New HD programming maybe???!!!:D

Ghpr13:)

That part has been that way for days

Something must be up with programming...I just logged on to Dish's site but when I clicked on programming this message was displayed:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] We’re sorry, this programming feature is currently not available. [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] Back to previous page[/SIZE][/FONT]

New HD programming maybe???!!!:D

Ghpr13:)

I haven't been able to get into that section in days. My brother wants to know how I get so much more w/absolute than he does w/his classic 200 for less. Simple for us to understand since we were all w/ E* before the absolute pack was cancelled. I tried to get him to jump ship from D* to E* earlier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)