Anyone else denied hd for life?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well I argued all the way up to corporate and they don't give a damn about the annual subscribers. When my contract is up netflix here I come. I can't believe they would shaft their customers like this

Well I argued all the way up to corporate and they don't give a damn about the annual subscribers. When my contract is up netflix here I come. I can't believe they would shaft their customers like this

Your choice is to do annual billing. Dish's choice is not to offer HD for life for annual billing customers. They set the program, they get to set who it is offered to. You can choose to change to billing that offers HD for life or you can choose to stay annual and not get HD for life. You have the choice here. Dish isn't shafting anyone. Every programming/payment package comes with certain +/-. If the + is that important the the customer can choose to change to get those +.

I guess I should cry crocodile tears too, I have HDAbsolute and I don't qualify for HD for life - WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I guess what really steams me is that I was told by at least 5 different supervisors (one of them a floor manager) that I would be eligible, and nothing in their promotion stipulates that you have to have a monthly subscription to qualify.

There's something strange going on. I have annual billing, AT250 with HD plus Platinum. When I checked my account the web site says that HD For Life is already activated on my account. I didn't do anything to make that happen.

Slightly OT: Are locals supposed to be included now in the annual billing price? So far I have been paying for them separately monthly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts