Anyone else have issues with Directv customer reps removing wrong items?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tdigden

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 16, 2003
Last two times I called to have any changes made to my account, my DVR service ends up getting mistakenly deleted and I've had to call back to get it re-added. Kinda odd it was the DVR service both times. Seems like my customer service is going down hill. First time it was my 3rd call to simply get a return box for an R15 receiver. I noticed my DVR stopped working and had to call them back to get it readded. Now I just got SUnday Ticket removed. I only had it because I signed up for the new customer Sunday Ticket deal last fall. Yet again, my DVR service got deleted and had to get them to add it again. Pain in the rear. Just curious of other people have had problems gets stuff mistakenly removed when making other changes?

Way back when I up'd to the Premier; I said "I want everything else I have now just bump me to the premier"; and my DVR service got axed. No biggie; people make mistakes and its not the norm.

Last two times I called to have any changes made to my account, my DVR service ends up getting mistakenly deleted and I've had to call back to get it re-added. Kinda odd it was the DVR service both times. Seems like my customer service is going down hill. First time it was my 3rd call to simply get a return box for an R15 receiver. I noticed my DVR stopped working and had to call them back to get it readded. Now I just got SUnday Ticket removed. I only had it because I signed up for the new customer Sunday Ticket deal last fall. Yet again, my DVR service got deleted and had to get them to add it again. Pain in the rear. Just curious of other people have had problems gets stuff mistakenly removed when making other changes?

Same thing happened to me twice...how funny. It first happened when I upgraded to Choice Xtra. The second time was shortly thereafter when I called back after noticing Choice AND Choice Xtra both being billed on my account. Adding and deleting services must be hard.

My problems with them were trying to cancel Sunday Ticket, I called 5 months straight canceling it. Each time I called I said I canceled it last month, they had no record of it. By the third time I started taking down the reps name, date and time I called. I've never met so many Indians with the name Kelly before, all three girls I spoke to were named Kelly and none of them were the same Kelly.

After 5 months it stopped showing up on my bill.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts