Anyone else having problems getting CBS feed on G19 (97°W) 4080V?

ancient

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2014
USA
I know this is a difficult signal to receive in any case because it is 16APSK and 4:2:2, so not all equipment can receive it, but I'm asking because it has always been fairly reliable and we can't get a good OTA signal on CBS. But last night and tonight there has been no signal there at different times. Earlier today and right now I can receive it but a little while ago I couldn't, so it seem to be an intermittent thing. I would just like to know if anyone else is experiencing that, or if I should be looking at possible hardware issues.

I am receiving 4080V at 12.3 dB here in California. I am using the new and improved version of the Titanium C138 LNBF.

Are you using a 5G filtered LNBF?

I am receiving 4080V at 12.3 dB here in California. I am using the new and improved version of the Titanium C138 LNBF.

Are you using a 5G filtered LNBF?
We don't have strong 5G signals here; even people who are paying for 5G can't use it here. And given the previous experience of a relative who bought Titanium LNB's (not the 5G filtered ones but a previous model with the big aluminum heat sink) only to find that they simply stopped working any time the temperature got down to around 20°F or so, I'm really not wanting to go that route.

We don't have strong 5G signals here; even people who are paying for 5G can't use it here. And given the previous experience of a relative who bought Titanium LNB's (not the 5G filtered ones but a previous model with the big aluminum heat sink) only to find that they simply stopped working any time the temperature got down to around 20°F or so, I'm really not wanting to go that route.
Titanium LNBF's have a lifetime warranty. If your relative's LNBF fails below 20 F, send it in and we would replace for this type of defect. Likely a bad trace or cold solder joint that reacts to low temperature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts