Anyone else having trouble creating new timers?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
My timers are in the 160s range, so I have enough space for new timers, but still it keeps stating "maximum timers reached". Anyone else having this issue?

I had to check mine, 94. Most are DVR, some are Auto-Tune but one is Seek. I selected Edit Timer to see what is what for selections, Under Type-Seek, it's greyed out. It's one of my Wife"s timers, she doesn't remember how she set SEEK. Anyone have information on this setting + how do you set it up?

I thought I had a lot at 91 and I know I can do a purge, but something keeps nagging me with that "What if Cris Angel Mindfreak does come back???"
That is what happens to us except we hang on to the timers longer than you. We are not sure if the program is coming back or not so we hang on to it forever.

Reactions: DJ Lon and HipKat
I thought I had a lot at 91 and I know I can do a purge, but something keeps nagging me with that "What if Cris Angel Mindfreak does come back???"

The way things have been going lately, they'd probably screw up something so it doesn't show up under the old timer anyway. :)

I think you meant 500.
Well, I am not too sure for total events of all timers. But, I think per a timer program it is around 50. Every Saturday I work on my Hopper timer schedule for the next up coming week (Monday thru Sunday) to make sure there is no issues with scheduled timers. Sometimes when I get to Sunday a program that has a scheduled timer doesn't show up ready to fire. The primary program that happens for me is Keeping up with the Kardashians. Couple of years ago I tried to figure out why this was happening. I took a closer look at my Kardashians timer and counted up all of the future events and it was around 50. Past 50 the timer would not show up any more timer events in the Hopper's nine day schedule. May not have worded that too good. Do you understand what I mean?

Reactions: JSheridan