Dish Reflector Size

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Does anyone have a chart of all the Dishes reflector size? I thought I had them but can't find it in my computer. Is a DISH 500+ and 1000+ the same size?

I have a DISH contractor telling me this dish reflector will replace a 500+ / 1000+ reflector. Looks like a 1000.4 reflector to me. What do ya'll think?

Attachments

• 23619.jpeg
    23619.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 791
I haven't seen it yet to measure it. He says he has a brand new one and is bringing it by today or tomorrow. I have never seen a black 500+ / 1000+ reflector before. I have my doubts. I sure hope he is correct. I love the black dish.

I haven't seen it yet to measure it. He says he has a brand new one and is bringing it by today or tomorrow. I have never seen a black 500+ / 1000+ reflector before. I have my doubts. I sure hope he is correct. I love the black dish.
Looks like an international Reflector to me

Reactions: charlesrshell
Ok, let us know what he brings. The 1K4 reflector is smaller than the 500+/1000+ reflector, and I don't know if the hole patterns match.
Will do. Lets say the bolts holes line up but the reflector is smaller than the 1000+. That won't work, right?

Then I think you would be better off with a full 1K2 or 1K4 dish assembly. You could add a wing dish later for 118.
OK. I would need the old LNBs to go with my DPH42 switch. So what dish should I use? Is it the black one? It is all confusing to me since all the LNBs are getting swapped around between the Eastern and Western Arcs.

I took a closer look at my 1000+ dish. The bolt holes pattern sure looks like the same ones that is in my pic in post #6. Look at this dish I found in Dish Depot's web site. I don't think I have seen this dish before. Looks like a black one to me but not a 1K2 or IK4 dish. Maybe this DISH contractor might be on to something. Can't wait to see what he brings me.

https://store.dishdepot.com/dish-500-plus-dish-assembly-for-3-satellites-

I took a closer look at my 1000+ dish. The bolt holes pattern sure looks like the same ones that is in my pic in post #6. Look at this dish I found in Dish Depot's web site. I don't think I have seen this dish before. Looks like a black one to me but not a 1K2 or IK4 dish. Maybe this DISH contractor might be on to something. Can't wait to see what he brings me.

https://store.dishdepot.com/dish-500-plus-dish-assembly-for-3-satellites-
That’s because it is a 500+ dish. That would do you no good considering it won’t get 129...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)