Anyone get an Amazon Preview Invite?

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
I took the survey this morning and I guess Im signed up.

Looks like you get to see early screenings of "in development" tv shows and movies. Could be interesting.

Not sure, this is all it said before and after the survey I had to take. I think they wanted to make sure you actually use streaming before they accepted you.

Amazon believes fans of great entertainment should have a voice – not just after movies and TV shows are made, but before. That’s why we created Amazon Preview, a new program that lets fans like you help shape new movies and TV series. As one of our best customers, we would like to give you the exclusive opportunity to join.

As a member of Amazon Preview, you will get to see everything from concepts and storyboards to test movies and television pilots before anyone else. You can tell us what you like and what you don’t – your feedback will help create must-watch entertainment.

So what’s next? Complete this brief survey to become a member of Amazon Preview. This survey is open for a limited time only, so please respond as soon as possible. And remember, this invitation was generated exclusively for you and can only be used once. So, please do not forward it or share it with anyone else.

Thank you again for your interest in becoming a member of Amazon Preview!

We can't wait to hear what you think about our movies and series in development.