Anyone getting the flyers vs washington game

Spatch

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 15, 2004
Northeast, PA
I am blacked out on both the nhln and the alt channel even though I am not in the black out area. I was wondering if it is only me.

I'm getting on an alternate channel, but I'm in the Caps region. The RSN is showing the Wizards.

Well, I downgraded my HD package today and the online tech support person was trying to tell me that was the reason. She said that it can effect blackouts for up to 24 hours. That doesn't make sense to me. Because I am still able to see other teams even in my rsn area (NJ vs Buffalo). I don't understand why both the NHLN and the alt channel would be blacked out. I thought it should be one or the other.

Well, I downgraded my HD package today and the online tech support person was trying to tell me that was the reason. She said that it can effect blackouts for up to 24 hours. That doesn't make sense to me. Because I am still able to see other teams even in my rsn area (NJ vs Buffalo). I don't understand why both the NHLN and the alt channel would be blacked out. I thought it should be one or the other.

I think the csr does not know what he/she is talking about. I have not made a change in my programing for several years and both channels are blacked out for me as well in Pike Co. PA. Flyers are usually blacked out for me on most channels except MSG.

I think the csr does not know what he/she is talking about. I have not made a change in my programing for several years and both channels are blacked out for me as well in Pike Co. PA. Flyers are usually blacked out for me on most channels except MSG.

I agree with you about the csr. But, since I "moved" to an area that has the New York rsns I thought it was odd that they were blacked out.

Don't know why you would think it odd, Phily is really not that far from NY.

Odd because I have not been blacked out for any other game this season. This was the first game that wasn't either on Center Ice, HDnet, Versus or NBC that I tried to watch this year. Just because Philly isn't far from New York doesn't mean it is in the same black out area. My real location is in the Wilkes-Barre / Scranton DMA and I wasn't blacked out here before. and that is close to Philly also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts