Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Currently in my truck I am thinking about getting a Homepatrol unit.. currently I have a 996XLT mounted in there (which is an EXCELLENT scanner) but lately I find myself traveling a lot...

So I am thinking of taking the 996 out and putting in my house and giving my handheld 295XLT to my father who spends a lot of his time home listening to our police via the Internet.

If I get a Homepatrol I want to get it with GPS because as I mentioned I have been traveling a lot and to have it auto adjust for where I am.

So anyone got one? Where is the best place to order from? Any deals out there?

Also not finding much information about the GPS setups on these... so any advise is good advice. :)

Try ham radio outlet in Salem,NH $509.95

Ham Radio Outlet | UNIDEN HOMEPATROL-1 | HomePatrol-1 Simple Program Scanner

Currently in my truck I am thinking about getting a Homepatrol unit.. currently I have a 996XLT mounted in there (which is an EXCELLENT scanner) but lately I find myself traveling a lot...

So I am thinking of taking the 996 out and putting in my house and giving my handheld 295XLT to my father who spends a lot of his time home listening to our police via the Internet.

If I get a Homepatrol I want to get it with GPS because as I mentioned I have been traveling a lot and to have it auto adjust for where I am.

Also not finding much information about the GPS setups on these... so any advise is good advice. :)

Uniden's own GPS is finally coming it will be 99 dollars thats with the cable needed for HP-1 .We should have with in the next 2 weeks.

If he has a android or Iphone there is an ap called "Scanner radio" that does the same thing.. u might want to check that out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts