Anyone have a new 811 for sale

ken

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
A freind of mine is looking for an 811 but Dish told him that it can only be had by lease. Anybody have a new one for sale ?

If he's a Dish customer, you can get one for $149. Dish told me today they are in stock.

=ken]A freind of mine is looking for an 811 but Dish told him that it can only be had by lease. Anybody have a new one for sale ?[/QUOTE]

That's interesting ... I just spent 25 minutes with a CSR and she told me I would get a call back "in a couple of weeks" to schedule an 811 install because "they are in high demand and we have pre-order for you." So I asked how long after the pre-order could I expect an install an she indicated 6-8 weeks!!!

I was prompted to call about an 811 when I saw Scott Greczkowski's post about the most recent Retailer Chat where he indicated that they were now in stock and by the $49 lease option (which turns out to be for new customers only). I'm more than willing to pay the $149, but I have no idea when I will ever get it.

I got a call yesterday saying my 811 was in, I asked the CSR to ship to and I'll do a self install.
she said she could not that the system would not let her and that it would have to be a pro install.

I cancelled because this is my busy season where I work 90+ hours a week for the next 14 weeks and that 4 hours pro install window was not managable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)